Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!
Varrios Los Aztecas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA

2 posters

Go down

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Empty 10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA

Post by Frank Cartagena Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Here is some pictures from Wednesday when Black Hand Triads invited us for dinner at their restaurant in Chinatown in San Fierro. One of them called me as I was (along with Ilija) highest rank online at the moment and told us to come and visit them. I've gathered up 5 or 6 people and we went there. I also have to say I'm not satisfied with the discipline of few family members, as there was 8 or 9 of us online. Don Omar Ribera didn't respond to my calls at all (probably was AFK I guess) while Daniel Cole only answered once saying he is "busy" (see first screenshot). It's sad to see people disrespecting/ignoring orders of higher ranks in such way. One thing I want to tell you: If you're not willing to participate in family Role Play, especially one which has to tie our bonds with allies more, don't you ever dare saying that "you're bored" or "there is nothing to do". If you can't come - STATE A DAMN REASON, and I probably will understand it much more than you ignoring a higher rank. Saying you're "busy" won't tell me much, it's not hard to say "busy, IRL shit" or "busy with other RP", but if you're matrunning or fucking around I expect you to come, because otherwise it makes us look bad as a family to show up in half amount of people we got online. I'm writing this as a warning and I hope that I will see low rank members respecting what they got a bit more and higher ranks taking moves when people don't do what they're supposed to do.

Now, enjoy the pictures Smile :

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp159zx

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp160t

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp161gq

We had an accidental shootout on the way, in tunnel heh:

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp162l

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp163eg

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp164l

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp165tt

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Samp166uu
Frank Cartagena
Frank Cartagena

Back to top Go down

10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA Empty Re: 10th August 2011 - Varrios Los Aztecas meeting Black Hand Triads, San Fierro, SA

Post by DavidCordozar Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Cool... hahhaha..
DavidCordozar
DavidCordozar

Back to top Go down