Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!
Varrios Los Aztecas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List))

2 posters

Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Empty Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am

We had only two R5's online and alot of r1 r2's and r3's so we starte to shit here SS's

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Samp202k

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Samp203i

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Samp205bh

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Samp208s

CHECK THOSE LEO's OMG

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Samp209x

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Empty Re: Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List))

Post by Guillermo Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 am

lol w.e man, i see they pwned you :p
Guillermo
Guillermo

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List)) Empty Re: Varrios Los Aztecas Robbing the Pizza stack ((Shit cops now im on the MW List))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 am

Guillermo wrote:lol w.e man, i see they pwned you :p

Ye and they are still after me lol we almost had 1 mil and two helicopters lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidCordozar Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Wow that's coo'
DavidCordozar
DavidCordozar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down