Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!
Varrios Los Aztecas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank Mercer

2 posters

Go down

Frank Mercer Empty Frank Mercer

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Frank Mercer Frank_13
Frank Mercer Frank_14

Here my complaint agains Frank Mercer after he try to Force CK me KOS and Forced to RP watch attently his "kind" of RP or something similar Razz .
Big hug to all.

Back to top Go down

Frank Mercer Empty Re: Frank Mercer

Post by Bassi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Okay, from these screenshot's i'm starting to gather a better picture of what has happened. Firstly thanks for posting these screenshots Angelito.

Now you said force CK - I agree with you there I believe he hasn't talked it over with you that you can be CK'd or not so Frank is in the wrong there and I will speak to him about that.

Secondly, there was no KOS used here. He rply warned you that he was turning around to shoot you. You also replied with I quote 'Y-You Son of a Bitch.' There was no KOS used at all during the time of the incident he warned you rply he was about to shoot you, obviously your not going to dodge a bullet because your not superman and this isn't Hollywood.

Now your third claim is he forced you to roleplay, technically every situation in NGRP you are forced to roleplay situations. Happens in real life also although you don't call it 'roleplay'. For what I see you must be thinking of the part where he grips hold of your bandanna?

Now he has shot you Angel. You can't still be fighting him off when you've been shot multiple times it's impossible. Even soldiers who get shot with 5.56mm rounds can't reach for their morphine. So I highly doubt you'll be able to reach for your Bandanna. So there Frank has correctly roleplayed that well and I defend him for that part of the roleplay situation.

Now to resolve this complaint Frank will be spoken to and watched closely about his roleplay. Angel you will be refunded by me whatever you lost I will refund it to you and will not be removed from Varrios Los Aztecas due to this situation not working out.

- Bassi.

Bassi

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidCordozar Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 am

Wow FORCE CK is bad for your health. WEW....
DavidCordozar
DavidCordozar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum