Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!
Varrios Los Aztecas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas.

5 posters

Go down

Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas. Empty Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas.

Post by Enrique Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Okay, as we all know Murdaville will always dm us cause of there new r5 Kane_Wright and we also know that LKs hate our ass with the god damn syndicates. I got an nice idea, how about recruit?? more cause we only have some devoted people in VLA-We need more people. We should put a ad cause we really need it. I want this family to do good and pwn the other families. These are their advantages.

BBS-Fucking VIPS and Rich ass holes with at least 13 on every day..
LK-Too many people and half are VIPs
Syndicates-Have lk backing them up...and have alot of people also.
Murdaville-Doesn't care to kill us no matter what for fun or ooc killing?

VLA-We just got pro ass shooters like me>?and more etc...(we need more people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I remember when vla was big with so many people under Joselito...Hes gone though.
PS if your reading this thanks for saving my ass against Jay and noobs i managed to kill2 though....
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas. Empty Re: Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas.

Post by Rico Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 am

Even though there's less of us, we still always seem to win, lol. Like yesterday, Murdaville, Nortenos, Syndicate and BBS raided us. We still won with the help of 6 Triads with shotguns.

But, we have been recruiting on a daily basis. Yesterday we invited Carlos and some other guy.
Rico
Rico

Back to top Go down

Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas. Empty Re: Mario's Plan with more people in Varrios Los Aztecas.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:25 am

We're not a family which wants to own everyone on the sercver.... but have you noticed that we win more like 70% percent of the fights? sometimes we are just 10 vlas, with some triads and some friends against LK,Murdaville, Syndicate and blabla...

I also think that our recruitment rate is okay...I found in the last 2 weeks like 15 new recruites and 6-8 of them are already in vla....I also noticed that some recruits were at the beginning big noobs, no rp, mg...
and now I see them rping with us, using /me and /do ..
I got sms's daily like
"Come to the hood, I and some mates want to rp our way into VLA"
I think we are on a good way back to a big & quality RP family...

Back to top Go down

Post by sani Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Yo guys i recommend to just ignore them and countinue your RP and w/e you where doing.

Don't Rp with them anyway.

You guys are just wasting your time on them.

So stay cool;P

sani

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanHerrera Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 am

Well,I think that the open recruitment isn't good choice.Why?
Well,because of too many people,Azteca RP standards can go lower and lower.Well,Quality is more important than Quantity.

EstebanHerrera

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Ramirez Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 am

Hi
Johnny Ramirez
Johnny Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down