Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Varrios Los Aztecas
We switched over to our new forums, www.varrioslosaztecas.com!
Varrios Los Aztecas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*)

+4
sani
Zack
Jolito
Guillermo
8 posters

Go down

Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) Empty Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*)

Post by Guillermo Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright, if you didn't hear - i'm coming back as Guillermo in 4-5 more weeks. Which will be in MARCH. As soon as i logged on my main that i n/c'd to Nicodemo Scarpa - first thing i noticed was inactivity. Some peeps told me that their is only like 3-4 people on everyday. Also, nubs in the family. Not going to say his name, but you know when you get a sms from an e-friend or someone saying that a r1 has logged to avoid or some shit, then they play the innocent role. Yeah.. shit like that has to stop. When i come back, i plan on taking the slot back and getting VLA better than it was. I was talking to a few people OOC'ly that quit VLA and they said that it's a 95 percent change they'll re-join. So, i'm getting back the crew. I can't tell you everything, but alot of shit is going to change. But in the meanwhile - don't get VLA disbent throughout these 4-5 weeks. Last thing i would want to see is VLA get banned. VLA has been here for a while and ZACK, i heard so much shit about you lol. All good though, i been through the inactivity atleast 4-5 times in VLA. It's like we're deep for acouple of months, then for about a couple of weeks we're inactive. Then we start back getting deep, and it repeats. Don't quit because of inactivity - that just makes the gang more inactive. Then we get disbent. I don't know exactly what date i'm coming back, but it will be in 4-5 weeks. Luigilito, Hopsin, Riza, Antonio, Loco, Theo, and sum more ppl are coming back. So, this is going to lead to a new Chapter in VLA. The NO BULLSHIT chapter. Everything has to be dead ass serious, no fucking around. Fuck around and the result will be you ck'd/pk'd or perm banned from fam, Capiche? Hasta la muerte mi homito's. O' by the way, i SAW SOME OF THE COOLEST FUCKING MODS on pr-rp.org - Check out that Locos Salvatrucha X3 thread under factions forums and look at those mods. SO FUCKING BEAST - i found one, but no DL link. O by the way, the federal government or some shit did something to megaupload, so - some mods may not be able to download, which is GAY! But anyway, get serious and start recruiting. Oh yeah.. and remember the process for Clique's profit, btw El Corona Elites sounds very gay. WTF is a Elite anyway lol - but w.e p'z
Guillermo
Guillermo

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) Empty Re: Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*)

Post by Jolito Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Welcome back sir, running things fly!
Jolito
Jolito

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) Empty Re: Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*)

Post by Zack Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

I aint inviting Antonio Cruz back, once a bitch always a bitch. He said to much shit which I didn't like.

Tell me what you heard, lol.

Do you think I would get VLA disbanned? Lol shit men, that's some kind of trust.

Not a good idea to have everything dead SERIOUS(Doesnt mean I allow fucking around), keep in mind that players play for fun, not to listen to some leader which only does RP which is quiet boring after 3 hours straight, you gotta keep a balance between good balance between RP and OOC hanging out(PB, points, just OOC talking) else it aint fun.

You're planning on taking the slot back? To bad bro, I aint giving you, it's now my fucking time. Don't think you can get it back anytime soon, you've chosen to leave VLA because you were bored, really as slot holder? Sorry bro, you had your chance but you let it slip, just like I did a few times and I waited for a fucking new chance now I got it, I am the official slot holder now.

You're welcome back of course, and i would like to see you back, but back as the old guillermo, not the one killing his own members and being a dick, enjoy the game.

Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by sani Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Last thing i would want to see is VLA get banned. VLA has been here for a while and ZACK, i heard so much shit about you lol.

First of all if its not problem for you can you tell us who said that,because we are doing just fine.

I was talking to a few people OOC'ly that quit VLA and they said that it's a 95 percent change they'll re-join. So, i'm getting back the crew. I can't tell you

All that people left before zack got slot.

And about inactivity-
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) El4oyq
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) 27wumc8
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) 124hrf9
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) 108h0rm

sani

Back to top Go down

Post by Joriano Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 am

Inactive?
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) OfLkH
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) SUOET
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) 73LBm
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) UfwSz
Getting back on track(*EVERYONE READ*) 5UEe5

I dont know where you get those stories bro.
Joriano
Joriano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Cordozar Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 am

Zack wrote:I aint inviting Antonio Cruz back, once a bitch always a bitch. He said to much shit which I didn't like.

I agree with him on this he was banned for DM and he DM'ed people coming to join when I asked why he did it he said 'For fun'. He is a complete ass now DM'ing all day long.

C.Cordozar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 am

Guillermo, all these people which are coming back quited because of you, no offense.

Hopsin, Luigilito, and Antonio all left because of you, and Antonio is just some random guy which bitches and hating.

Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:10 pm

This belongs in the trash.

Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 am

d00dz chill i love u all equally, done.

Cooper
Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiu Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 am

Find me a better name then, G. For da clique.

Maiu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooper Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 am

S.L Surenos Locos
Cooper
Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joriano Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 am

Closed.
Joriano
Joriano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down